Family law attorney Steve Shapiro and our team here in Rockville, Maryland, believe that there is a better way, a less costly, more comprehensive way that will set our clients up for success in the next chapter of their lives. If you’re facing a difficult legal situation, we can guide you through the legal process to transform your life. We know that it’s not just what we do, but how we do it that matters.
An elder law attorney works with seniors and their adult children to resolve conflicts involving living arrangements, financial planning, medical decisions, and long-term care. Mr. Shapiro has extensive experience supporting families with aging loved ones through difficult circumstances and ethical considerations.
Whether you’re succession planning, selling the family business, or disputing a partnership, Mr. Shapiro can work with you and your family business to resolve issues. Our business mediation team knows how to resolve even the most heated of conflicts through a comprehensive approach that meets everyone’s needs and avoids familial resentments.
- If A Family Law Case Absolutely Does Have To Go To Litigation And Your Clients Are Victims Of Trauma And Conflict, How Do You Prepare Them For What They Might Endure Throughout A Trial?
- In Family Law Cases Where There Is High Conflict Or Trauma Experience, What Are The Most Effective Ways To Resolving Ongoing Legal Matters That Will Cause The Lease Amount Of Harm To Your Client?
- How Is Trauma Defined In The Context Of Family Law?
- What Trauma Indicators Do Family Law Clients Exhibit?
- What Are The Physical Effects Of Trauma?
- How Does Unidentified Trauma Affect A Family Law Case?
- What Is Your Experience In Guiding Clients Through Complex And Traumatic Family Law Cases?
- What Is The Mental And Emotional State Of Your Clients When They Come To You?
Child Custody Arbitration
Mr. Shapiro can handle your child custody or parenting time matter with professionalism and empathy. Only the top custody lawyers focus on creative dispute resolution and peace-making through arbitration, rather than turning the issue over to the courts to decide; at Resolution Matters, we operate from an understanding that this type of case is about what’s best for the children involved. That’s why we shift away from the traditional adversarial approach in the family system in favor of a more collaborative model that promotes healing and stability within the child’s life.
We provide mediation and conflict resolutions services, facilitation, and organizational development services for parties involved in an employment dispute. From employee conflicts to sexual harassment concerns, our neutral, highly trained team of problem-solvers brings dispute resolution skills to increase tranquility in an increasingly diverse and stressed-out workforce. We provide support and education for promoting harmony within workspaces and preventing future conflicts through our EAP mediation programs.
Contact Our Office For Further Details